- How to Connect a Mac to a TV with HDMI for Full Audio & Video Support
- mac mini no sound through hdmi to tv
How to Connect a Mac to a TV with HDMI for Full Audio & Video Support
Mini DisplayPort: Turn on the HDMI device. Use any of these methods to open Displays preferences: Press Shift-Command-A to open the Applications folder.
Then double-click System Preferences, then click Displays. If you're connecting from a Mac mini, unplug any audio device that is plugged into your computer's Audio-Out port.
The easiest way to test this out is just get a cheap set of speakers or a headset with the 3.
mac mini no sound through hdmi to tv
Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. This has been asked again but none of the answers apply because I've tried them all: I have a mid Mac Book Pro and I couldn't get it to work so I just used a mini jack from the headphones port on the mac to the aux in on my sound bar but I would think it would work on the tv sound in too. We finally got sound by first routing through our flat-screen TV and then through the Blu-Ray player with surround-sound speaker system.
- Fixed : No sound from Macbook Pro to TV through HDMI cable.
- After making the connection.
- Your Answer;
- get media player for mac.
- harry potter and the chamber of secrets game mac!
- The solution;
- mac and devin go to highschool movie trailer!